Gaming Hello Everyone!

Chris Field

New User
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
My name is Chris (Clink0) and i've been a freedom member for about 3 years now. I mainly make gaming videos all in HD with decent audio but I also make tutorials as well.

I'm not really the one to do this but I spend probably 40+ hours a week making videos, making my thumbnails look good. Constantly re-changing all of my titles and tags and i've been doing this on and off for 3 years. But at this point i'm finding it very frustrating. I have 330 subs with 334 videos uploaded. I personally think all of my content and stuff looks quite professional (Like I Mean Business...Not being big headed) would be good if someone could check out my channel and give an opinion, I understand it's far from perfect. But I'd like an opinion none the less. (I'm working on my channel trailer 2.0 before anyone tells me to add one. :'D Thanks. Also i've just recently re-branded my channel.

sazchick20

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2014
UK
YouTube
sazchick
Hi great channel! Thumbnails look really professional. Love the South Park Let's play. I'm in no way means a proper gamer but would you ever add a camera so the viewer could see your reaction? Some people like to see the reactions.

All the best with your channel :)(y) (Y)

Reactions: Chris Field

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Chris!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. <3 Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Chris Field

New User
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
Hi great channel! Thumbnails look really professional. Love the South Park Let's play. I'm in no way means a proper gamer but would you ever add a camera so the viewer could see your reaction? Some people like to see the reactions.

All the best with your channel :)(y) (Y)
I'm with you there, i've just bought a logitech c920, beast of a webcam, can't wait to start using it and thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it

Reactions: sazchick20