Android INFO

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Hello my friends, my name is Mihai (or Michael in english) I'm from Romania (Bucharest exactly) (if you heard of Hagi, Nadia, and many more :D). I have a Youtube Channel with android tutorials, smartphone and tablets resofting, hard resets, and many more could healping you. In english and in romanian language. I like to view my channel to see how it is, and I want to tell me how it is it. :D

Reactions: Denis Amazing Mixes

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello my friends, my name is Mihai (or Michael in english) I'm from Romania (Bucharest exactly) (if you heard of Hagi, Nadia, and many more :D). I have a Youtube Channel with android tutorials, smartphone and tablets resofting, hard resets, and many more could healping you. In english and in romanian language. I like to view my channel to see how it is, and I want to tell me how it is it. :D
Hello to you too Mihai, Romania sounds like a relaxing place to live. It's nice that you're out to help people out. Being able to speak in multiple languages can help a lot for the future ^^ Lastly, I linked you a post below, where you can learn more about introduction posts in general. It'd be nice to know you even more ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi Mihai ! Welcome to freedom community! Technology about mobile phones is an interesting subject. I will check your channel and i wish you a good start in the network :)

iDeviceTricks4U

Rising User
Aug 10, 2015
United Kingdom, Scotland
YouTube
Hey, I'm Razna... I do tutorials too but mainly for iPhones, some can be for androids too. I love anything tech related so I'll check out your channel now :)

Reactions: Android INFO

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I have an Android phone except I'm thinking about switching to an iPhone soon :)

Denis Amazing Mixes

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family.

My Name is Denis and I leave in California. I have a You Tube channel with workout music. I hope you will love it.

I Subscribed to all of you guys. and I hope you gonna do the same.

Thanks a lot and welcome to our community.