Gaming Hello Freedom Family ! Who am I ???

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone who is reading this. My name is Travis and my YouTube channel is called Nostalgic Gamer. I just turned 23 and I love to play video games. Born from New York and raised in Florida, I have a collection of video games from old school snes (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) all the way to the Playstation 4. I love to also post videos on YouTube of me playing games as well. I am also a martial arts instructor in Taekwondo (1st degree black belt). I hope we can get to know each other and help each other out.
Thanks,
Travis

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I'd actually love to get into martial arts myself! How long have you been doing it for? Also, what's your favorite Nintendo game? I'm quite a fan of Zelda myself
Now, it has been about 12 good years in total. I did take some time off though but got back into it really quickly. Martial arts is an awesome thing to learn. I love the Zelda series along with the Pokemon series (Started with Blue Version and working my way to either Sun or Moon).

Reactions: Goped Fred

Sytec

Rising User
Jun 26, 2016
Grants Pass, Oregon
YouTube
Aye Yoo! Loving the profile picture! It's been so long since I've played Spirow? Not sure how it's spelled but I'm a golden glove boxer so we already have a little in common haha I'm going to give your channel a view! Stay active, I'm new here also so hopefully be talking to you in the future.

Reactions: Nostalgic Gamer