Gaming Hello Freedom Family

Jamie Oldman

New User
Feb 5, 2015
OLA / Hello / good targ and all the fancy ways to say hello

My name is Jamie aka GGJay , i'm a Caster/analyser for the Hi Rez Studios Game Paladins Realm of Champions

Not quite a fully fledged member of the freedom family just yet some sort of issue with invites etc

But none the less i wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you beautiful people :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
OLA / Hello / good targ and all the fancy ways to say hello

My name is Jamie aka GGJay , i'm a Caster/analyser for the Hi Rez Studios Game Paladins Realm of Champions

Not quite a fully fledged member of the freedom family just yet some sort of issue with invites etc

But none the less i wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you beautiful people :)
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Regarding the invite process we hope to have solved it soon!
That aside you mention your a gaming channel so i'm curious to hear what genres you are most interested in :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey Jamie!

Sorry the invites are taking that long at the moment, just make sure you don't have any current Strikes, not that many Content ID claims and monetisation enabled and you'll be able to get invited once the invitations are okay again.

Enjoy your time on here and in Freedom! and ask us in the forums or in chat if there's any questions you may have! ;)