Community Hello Freedom Family!!!

AlphaHawk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 15, 2016
YouTube
AlphaHawkX
HELLO!!

I am a gamer I play MMO, RPG, Survival games, Strategy Games, such as Dota 2, League of Legends and Minecraft and etc.

My Alias is AlphaHawk,
Hawk is favorite animal and I like being the top 1 that's why i added Alpha into my alias

I was born in Philippines, but we moved to Canada when i was 13

I joined the forums because i friend of mine. I joined so that i can learn from others and be part of a huge community. Also i want to meet new people, make friends and other gamers like me.

My Hobbies are playing video games, working out , drawing, playing basketball , badminton, volleyball, football and archery.

I started youtube because i want to record an share the video game that i love to other people. Also to share fun moments to my viewers rather than keeping it to myself.

My biggest dream right now is to get 1k subscribers , if i reach 1k my dream will probably to be the best video gamer in the world so that i can help my family and myself.

I upload League of Legends, Mobile Legends , Minecrafts and other video games in the future.

I really happy to be part of this huge community, Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AlphaHawkGaming

I am a gamer I play MMO, RPG, Survival games, Strategy Games, such as Dota 2, League of Legends and Minecraft and etc.

My Alias is AlphaHawk,
Hawk is favorite animal and I like being the top 1 that's why i added Alpha into my alias

I joined the forums because i friend of mine. I joined so that i can learn from others and be part of a huge community. Also i want to meet new people, make friends and other gamers like me.

My Hobbies are playing video games, working out , drawing, playing basketball , badminton, volleyball, football and archery.

I started youtube because i want to record an share the video game that i love to other people. Also to share fun moments to my viewers rather than keeping it to myself.

My biggest dream right now is to get 1k subscribers , if i reach 1k my dream will probably to be the best video gamer in the world so that i can help my family and myself.

I upload League of Legends, Mobile Legends , Minecrafts and other video games in the future.

I really happy yo be part of this huge community, Thanks for reading.
Welcome to the Community :)

So your a fellow MMO player ^^
I myself play Final Fantasy XIV since release day 2013 :)

So i guess you play Pc or do you also own console?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AlphaHawkGaming

My Alias is AlphaHawk,

I really happy yo be part of this huge community, Thanks for reading.

Welcome to freedom!
Please refrain from posting your link up the top of your posts. Instead take the time to fix up your subscribe button. It seems as if you've added the whole channel URL when you only need to add the random words and numbers (channel ID) from the end of the URL.