my name is Seth but I'm better known as Naderzback
I found freedom looking for partnerships
I joined this community to talk with those whom also make content
I normally play video games my work life into my job life
Pasta's of course!
To make enjoyable content for people to watch and to start my new career
I run a gaming channel
I upload videos of me playing games new or old for the enjoyment of viewers
When do you upload?: I usually upload every day though I have stopped due to recent surgery and needing physical therapy
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/user/NaderzBack
now enough of what I do and what I enjoy here's a little about who I am

I started YouTube a long time ago to play games with my friends and then upload the videos for everyone to watch, but then I stopped because my life continued on but more recently after having bad knees and recent surgeries within both and having the possibility of being in a wheel chair at only 18 having no job and not being able to work in a field or a body intensive job and NOONE wants to work a desk job from 9 to 5 trying to impress their boss and only getting ignored and handed more work. After having these injuries for more than 7 years I came to an age where I needed a job and I chose YouTube the new way of working to do what I've loved since I was young playing video games and having fun doing it if anyone would like to watch this video and share in my journey of playing games new and games of my childhood then drop on by my channel and take a look or subscribe if you like what you see

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask

Your sub button shows an error , make sure when you put youtube link in only yo copy the last part of it !!

Sorry to hear about your knees and hope your alright , stay strong bro !!!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Sad times about your knees, with my cycling I can see me having very bad knees when I get older. Is there anything that can be done for your legs?

Naderzback

New User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes and in response to your questions about if it is fixable I've already had a few surgeries to "fix" it but if they ever go out of place again then I'm wheelchair bound.