Gaming Hello Freedom!

MyGamingFace

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community!

I am new to the forums and thought it would be a good idea to make an introduction:

About me:
I have always enjoyed playing video games, and been playing a large variety of games genres, which i still do. But over the years (I am 22), I found myself enjoying to create actual content. The thought of being able to make content, and know the process of the creation of the content, really caught my eye. Being able to share something that I have created, and be part of a community, is something i find very enjoyable. I like making the thumbnails for the videos and rendering a video, because I know exactly what they are made from!

Origin of the channel name:
I had a lot of trouble comming up with a name! But when me and my friends are playing games, we have a "gaming position" - And thats when you know it's about to go down! At the same time when gaming, we tend to put on a face of full focus, and that is how I come up with the name, MyGamingFace.

About my channel:
On my channel I will be posting gameplay content. As the whole Youtube-commentating thing is new to me, I am playing simple games which I believe and hope will help me develope my content creating skills. Currently I am got gameplay from the Xbox 360 and PC, but I also have the Xbox one, which I might also be uploading from. Because of my study (Social educator), I am unable to use all of my time making videos, but I am trying to get into the habbit of uploading two or three videos each week.

Why Freedom!?:
I was curious about Youtube partnerships, and did some research. I found many networks, and thought that Freedom! looked like a good place to start developing at. So I joined the forums, and I am hoping that I can pick up a few tips and tricks.

Note:
I hope i made myself understandable, since my native language isn't english. Feel free to leave a response, if you have further questions, or just feedback on whatever can be improved!

Channel link:www.youtube.com/user/mygamingface

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that your passion is going to take you far away , but passion alone cannot do that , you'll need to work , and improve , and that is the key to success because nothing comes easy , and no one reached the top easily , everybody started somewhere , and you just restarted this , just don't stop because of views and subscriber , just do it for the love of the game because views and subs are only numbers , but what matters at the end of the day is the experience :D

WISH YOU THE BEST , AND GOOD LUCK! :D

MyGamingFace

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums MyGamingFace! Nice idea for a name, I like it :D Your english sounds pretty good to me especially if it's not your native langue. Hope you have a great time with us :)
Thank you very much:) I am from Denmark, so english is far from native!

Welcome to the community ;)
Thanks man:)

Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that your passion is going to take you far away , but passion alone cannot do that , you'll need to work , and improve , and that is the key to success because nothing comes easy , and no one reached the top easily , everybody started somewhere , and you just restarted this , just don't stop because of views and subscriber , just do it for the love of the game because views and subs are only numbers , but what matters at the end of the day is the experience :D

WISH YOU THE BEST , AND GOOD LUCK! :D
I joined the forum in hopes that the community would help me improve, so i certainly hope so;)
And yeah, i just started doing videos again after a rather long break! But trying to make a habbit of recording, editing and uploading, i think i am able to upload videos, more frequently than i did before:)
I dont really think that much about the views and subscribers, since i know that the whole youtube thing isnt what i am doing to do fulltime! Not saying that i would not like it to be, but being realistic, its just a really fun freetime passion, as things are right now:)
Thank you very much!