PC Hello friends!

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hello friends, I am looking for some people to do some collaborations with me! Preferably something like Minecraft, Left for Dead, some league of legends or something similar. No series though, because I live in such an awkward time zone, it's hard for me to commit to something like that unless it's like an Adventure map that we can record in one sitting. I record with other people using teamspeak not skype, so please no asking for my skype details xD

Talk to some people soon hopefully!
Gaara <3

Zivicious Gaming

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
sounds interesting I would love to see if we could figure something out.
I am 16 I live in Denmark and I make gaming videos as well I do not have a facecam because I do not want to show my face.
I have played happy wheels, Slither.io and Warframe but I open to trying out something different!

Reactions: Gaara406

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
sounds interesting I would love to see if we could figure something out.
I am 16 I live in Denmark and I make gaming videos as well I do not have a facecam because I do not want to show my face.
I have played happy wheels, Slither.io and Warframe but I open to trying out something different!
Hello!
Do you play any other multiplayer pc games? And could I have a link to your channel. Also, having a facecam is not necessary unless it's something you usually do ^^

noxxid3

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello friends, I am looking for some people to do some collaborations with me! Preferably something like Minecraft, Left for Dead, some league of legends or something similar. No series though, because I live in such an awkward time zone, it's hard for me to commit to something like that unless it's like an Adventure map that we can record in one sitting. I record with other people using teamspeak not skype, so please no asking for my skype details xD

Gaara <3
Sure! My steam is Noxxid3, same icon and everything. Just message me on their or here it doesnt really matter. I do a bunch of videos.

UnKnownRaz

Respected User
May 6, 2014
Behind You
YouTube

Gaara <3
Do You Play Gmod?