How To Hello Guys Fr3nzyPlay3r here Introducing Myself!

Fr3nzyPlay3r

New User
Jan 31, 2016
Hello Guys Fr3nzy Play3r here, Firstly I want to tell that i am glad to post this thread introducing myself to the Freedom Network Community.I am 14 year old boy/gamer/youtuber!Now I try to hide my identity and the location where I come from(sorry).But yeah I am a 14 year old gamer/youtuber who make Youtube and Gaming Tips&Tricks and Tutorials!If you guys are interested in Youtube Tips and Gaming Tips like for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Then Please Do Checkout My Channel!Thank You!

Channel Name: Fr3nzyPlay3r

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Guys Fr3nzy Play3r here, Firstly I want to tell that i am glad to post this thread introducing myself to the Freedom Network Community.I am 14 year old boy/gamer/youtuber!Now I try to hide my identity and the location where I come from(sorry).But yeah I am a 14 year old gamer/youtuber who make Youtube and Gaming Tips&Tricks and Tutorials!If you guys are interested in Youtube Tips and Gaming Tips like for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Then Please Do Checkout My Channel!Thank You!

Channel Name: Fr3nzyPlay3r
I'm glad that you're glad Fr3nzy ^^ Hiding your identity or location is completely fine. Lots of people enjoy their own privacy on the world of youtube, or the internet. And a side note as well, have you seen the forums here? People tend to write about themselves a lot, and there's a forum that helps you write even more about yourself, That way, people can relate to you more, and it can spark even more conversations!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/