Gaming Hello guys I am Ole

GoldenGame 16

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
I am German (16) and if you are German too and wanna play some games together contact me. I make Star wars Battlefront videos and (new) Rainbox Six Siege videos :).
I hope I can grow faster with the Freedom Family :)
So check out my channel and thanks for every help here.
Ole
ps: My English is not the best :D
:)(y) (Y)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @GoldenGame 16,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Star Wars Battlefront is a beautiful game, I just wish it had a bit more content. :) What is your favourite thing to do in that game? Unfortunately I only played the beta but I really enjoyed Drop Zone.

I'm not sure if anyone's able to find your channel without a link to it, since you don't have 5 posts yet, you should check out the following link as it might help you spread your channel around while posting on the forums!

Click here to learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature

I look forward to seeing you around!

PS: Your English is fine!

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello !! How are you? Have a good start in freedom network!! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am German (16) and if you are German too and wanna play some games together contact me. I make Star wars Battlefront videos and (new) Rainbox Six Siege videos :).
I hope I can grow faster with the Freedom Family :)
So check out my channel and thanks for every help here.
Ole
ps: My English is not the best :D
:)(y) (Y)
Heya Golden, if you want to collaborate with additional members, you can check out the collaboration section. Just let people know that you're looking for German speakers ^^ If you look around enough on the freedom forums, you can definitely learn a lot here ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/