Gaming Hello guys! Punkemon26 here!

Punkemon 26

New User
Apr 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Blake aka Punkemon26 on YT! I am 21 and have been with Freedom! for a little while. This is my first time posting though since I recently heard that these forums are a good way to connect with other YouTubers. I started YT after being inspired by a few of my favorites and here I am 269 subs strong. I upload Pokemon Gaming content as well as news and battles! If you're interested in checking out my channel or collabing with me be sure to hit me up!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

Freedom is a great way to connect and meet people !

Man Pokémon is the best ! what is your favourite Pokémon ?

have a great day (y) (Y)

Punkemon 26

New User
Apr 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

Freedom is a great way to connect and meet people !

Man Pokémon is the best ! what is your favourite Pokémon ?

have a great day (y) (Y)

If i had to choose a favorite Pokemon i'd have to give it to my dude Electivire or maybe Sceptile. It's a tough decision lol

Reactions: Prology

ADoSAttack

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
Sydney, Australia
YouTube
ADoSAttack
Hey guys, my name is Blake aka Punkemon26 on YT! I am 21 and have been with Freedom! for a little while. This is my first time posting though since I recently heard that these forums are a good way to connect with other YouTubers. I started YT after being inspired by a few of my favorites and here I am 269 subs strong. I upload Pokemon Gaming content as well as news and battles! If you're interested in checking out my channel or collabing with me be sure to hit me up!
Welcome Punkemon, great channel! Have you had a chance to try Pokémon GO?

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
Nice, welcome to the forums! I love Pokemon, but I don't play it as much as I used to.. When I do play, though, I always always pick the fire type starter. Not for any strategic reasons, I just always love fire-type starters! :p How do you choose your starter? Your favorite "type", how the pokemon looks, etc etc?

Punkemon 26

New User
Apr 23, 2016
YouTube
Nice, welcome to the forums! I love Pokemon, but I don't play it as much as I used to.. When I do play, though, I always always pick the fire type starter. Not for any strategic reasons, I just always love fire-type starters! :p How do you choose your starter? Your favorite "type", how the pokemon looks, etc etc?
A lot of the time i choose mine based on either what i know of its competitive use or what type the first gym is :p like in red and blue i normally always choose squirtle to face brock

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair