CommanderPrime

New User
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone and I have just signed up to this forum and I wish to show you my channel and what I have to offer on it.

My Channel is gaming and I upload gameplay ranging from Minecraft to Halo to anything that I feel like uploading. I have just over 100 subscribers and I put all that I can into my lets plays and my channel and the content that I upload.

If you do enjoy my channel don't forget to SMASH that like button and HIT that subscribe button for more awesome gaming content and I shall see you all later BYE!!!!

-CommanderPrime

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
I will for sure check it out! So do you just own an xbox or are you a multi console gamer? :p anways i subbed to help you out! great stuff by the way :D Welcome and good luck with Freedom!

CommanderPrime

New User
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
I will for sure check it out! So do you just own an xbox or are you a multi console gamer? :p anways i subbed to help you out! great stuff by the way :D Welcome and good luck with Freedom!
Thanks man, I am not a multi console gamer unless you consider PC a console but I just switch between the two every now and again but I hope you enjoy my content.

- CommanderPrime

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone and I have just signed up to this forum and I wish to show you my channel and what I have to offer on it.

My Channel is gaming and I upload gameplay ranging from Minecraft to Halo to anything that I feel like uploading. I have just over 100 subscribers and I put all that I can into my lets plays and my channel and the content that I upload.

I hope you take the time to check out my channel and watch some of my videos to see what I have to offer and if you do enjoy don't forget to SMASH that like button and HIT that subscribe button for more awesome gaming content and I shall see you all later BYE!!!!

-CommanderPrime
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Checked your channel, nice collection of videos....I subbed :) Keep up the good work, looking forward for more content :D

Reactions: CommanderPrime

CommanderPrime

New User
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Checked your channel, nice collection of videos....I subbed :) Keep up the good work, looking forward for more content :D

Thanks I am glad you enjoy my content I bring I have been doing youtube for almost 2 years now and I cannot believe that I have got this far.

-CommanderPrime