Jul 11, 2016
So, I've been doing Magic: the Gathering videos on my channel since April, and the channel has been growing ever since. It's become such a joy to make these videos, even gaining the viewership of the YouTuber who inspired me to begin my channel in the first place, Tolarian Community College. I'd heard of Freedom through a few channels I'd watched in the past, while on my older YouTube channel (which is now basically defunct). I am so thankful to be welcomed into the Freedom family and look forward to interacting with fellow members of this community!

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So, I've been doing Magic: the Gathering videos on my channel since April, and the channel has been growing ever since. It's become such a joy to make these videos, even gaining the viewership of the YouTuber who inspired me to begin my channel in the first place, Tolarian Community College. I'd heard of Freedom through a few channels I'd watched in the past, while on my older YouTube channel (which is now basically defunct). I am so thankful to be welcomed into the Freedom family and look forward to interacting with fellow members of this community!
Welcome to Freedom Forums! let us know your YouTube channel name :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Planeswalker, What games do you play beside magic and I grad you growing form Magic

Jul 11, 2016
Hello everyone! :D
My channel name is the Planeswalker Project. :D (/theplaneswalkerproject)
As for other games I play, Pokemon is one big one, as is Yugioh to a much lesser extent. Besides those, I'm into alot of RPG-style games. Skyrim, Fallout, Fire Emblem, etc.)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone! :D
My channel name is the Planeswalker Project. :D (/theplaneswalkerproject)
As for other games I play, Pokemon is one big one, as is Yugioh to a much lesser extent. Besides those, I'm into alot of RPG-style games. Skyrim, Fallout, Fire Emblem, etc.)

Great game you play, I love play Skyrim, Pokemon and Yugioh but so long I play those games.