Gaming Hello, I make Walkthrough/Multiplayer Videos :)

Connor Smith

New User
May 26, 2018
Australia
YouTube
Connor5620
Hello there Freedom Family!, How is everyone doing?

I made my gameplay channel back in 2016 my channel hasn't come very far but i am still drived to upload!
i try and do commentary but my commentary it pretty sub par i tend to focus more on gameplay and hope to show a good show and when i do try and commentate its more of a reaction based to whats happening in-game or a past game in the series you know that sort of thing.

I recently got good internet, well good enough to what Australia has to offer at the moment ;p but anyways -
now able to upload videos more reliably but i am still having trouble with what to render my videos with that will give me 60fps 1080p and awesome graphics i have been using camtasia studio but it has a lot problems 1) it doesn't have 60fps option by default and 2) it takes for ever to render a long video at the given 30fps) on the other hand its damn easy to use but since i have better upload times now does anyone have a better option then camtasia please that's free and easy to use? thank you very much

i upload multiplayer games from whatever i pretty much like to play at that time its pretty much the same with the single player games as well for what ever reason i tend to play games that aren't popular or have a somewhat bad reputation like mafia 3 for example i like the game yes it has problems but at the end of the day all games do. I would like to have a good relationship with my viewers i can't read mines so i'm always asking for feedback.

i know my videos don't have custom thumbnails and the ones that do are just box art
to end this i would like to ask a question: for a walk/playthrough how long should i make a video leagth?
15-30 minutes? im really stumped on this to be honest...

Thank you all for reading this!