PC Hello, I play games...

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Well, I have been making videos on YouTube for a bit now and it is not the easiest place to grow. As I grow and as I loose contact with friends I start to loose the drive to record. I am someone who doesn't like sitting down and recording something g alone because I dont have much of an audience to I interact with. I know 200 subscribers is a lot to someone with say 20, but if you make videos and no one leaves a comment it just looks like noone is there. If you record with friends and have fun you kind of think less about how many people interact with the video because what mattered most was the fun part. That's why I would like to find more people to just sit down and play games with, whether it be to record or just to hang out. Many people will just say to go hang out with friends from school, and so on, but I moved a lot and most of my friends don't play the same games, if any, and it's not like I can ask them to come over to my state. (As the reader begins to skip through the paragraph) I am looking for mianly people who play on PC and play games likee; minecraft, overwatch (casually), hero's of the storm, duck game, other party games, and other games. I mostly play Minecraft because free games are not that good for playing over and over again. If you want to know what I record with, I do it with an AT-2020 xlr microphone and I have a terrible PC :) (custom made)

Skype(I have a discord but I'll add it later): EnderGamingFilms

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
Uh i wish i could play some games with ya mate but my pc screen is still repairing and ive just started a gaming channel. My main channel is simply vlogging. Try to switch things up mate and try different content . Maybe new trending games , gameplays, tutorials etc

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk