Comedy Hello! I'm a new member.

Sazukito1

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, it is an honor to be part of this great family Freedom!
I'm Sazukito1 and I have a youtube channel :v okno. Now, serious.

Your name/alias: My real name is Winsort and my name on youtube is Sazukito1
How old are you?:
Currently I have 18 years old.
How did you find Freedom!?: A user youtube recommended me this fantastic Network!
What made you join our forums?: Well, the truth is that I felt a little lonely in the worl- Oh wait. Neh, just kidding, I think it's a good way to socialize with other members of this large family.
What are your hobbies?: Well this is easy, make videos to entertain many people :)
What is your favorite food?: PIZZA :p:p(y) (Y)
Why did you start YouTube?:
Because I enjoy , and I like how I edit my videos.
What is your biggest dream?: Become president :'v okno, is entertain others doing what I like.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is a lot of variety and fun content.
How frequently do you upload?: Currently , I upload videos every 3 days maximum , although sometimes it takes me a little longer.

Well , that's my presentation OP :'v , sorry if any or some mistranslations , is that use google translator and you know how it is xD
I hope we all get along and we achieve all our goals , greetings and see you soon! Brous <3 (y) (Y):):cool:

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube

How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?: A user youtube recommended me this fantastic Network!
What made you join our forums?: Well, the truth is that I felt a little lonely in the worl- Oh wait. Neh, just kidding, I think it's a good way to socialize with other members of this large family.
What are your hobbies?: Well this is easy, make videos to entertain many people :)
What is your biggest dream?: Become president :'v okno, is entertain others doing what I like.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is a lot of variety and fun content.
How frequently do you upload?: Currently , I upload videos every 3 days maximum , although sometimes it takes me a little longer.

Well , that's my presentation OP :'v , sorry if any or some mistranslations , is that use google translator and you know how it is xD
I hope we all get along and we achieve all our goals , greetings and see you soon! Brous <3 (y) (Y):):cool:

Hey Welcome to the Freedom family! :D my favourite food is also pizza xD ahaha
I look forward to going and checking out your channel!!!!!!
Everyone love pizza ahahah

Reactions: Sazukito1

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
welcome !!:Dhere to freeedom:D:D:D
Happy to have you here :)

Saw your latest video evevn though i dont understand the language i enjoy watching ur video its feel like you having fun doing the video :) left a comment for ya:D

i hope you will have a great experience here at freedom:D

Have a wonderfull day and welcome again;)
//ADA! :D:D:D

Sazukito1

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
welcome !!:Dhere to freeedom:D:D:D
Happy to have you here :)

Saw your latest video evevn though i dont understand the language i enjoy watching ur video its feel like you having fun doing the video :) left a comment for ya:D

i hope you will have a great experience here at freedom:D

Have a wonderfull day and welcome again;)
//ADA! :D:D:D
:3 Yeah, I just saw your comment and I thank you for the welcome.
I hope to have a beautiful day too >.<

Reactions: Ada Horror

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

How old are you?:

Welcome to the family Sazukito1, What video do you post and Become a president??? What yous name :p

JZ- Twins

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube

How old are you?:

Wow, you look like nice guy, i hope you will grow up very fast :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community, and thanks for using the introduction template :) . You said your favourite food is pizza, which is always a good choice, but whats your favourite pizza?