174ProductionS

Rising User
Sep 27, 2016
174productions
Hello Everyone, My name is Justin and I am the creator of the YouTube Channel 174ProductionS. I want to grow my YouTube Channel and interact with people. My main goal for my Channel is to find the category for my Channel, at the moment I just do whatever like, gaming and commentaries.
I'm from Australia.
I'm 13 years old.
I found the Freedom Forums via the YouTube Channel Ziovo.
The reason I have join the Freedom Forums is because I want to grow my YouTube Channel.
My Hobbies are Video Making and generally anything to do with Technology.
My Favorite Food is Chocolate.
I started YouTube because I want to make interesting content and interact with people.
At the moment I don't have a Dream.
The Type of channel I run is not a certain type, there are different things I do but if I had to categorize it....it would be Gaming.
I upload videos to my channel once a week. In the future I hope to do more.

Thank You Very Much For Reading!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Justin!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello Everyone, My name is Justin and I am the creator of the YouTube Channel 174ProductionS. I want to grow my YouTube Channel and interact with people. My main goal for my Channel is to find the category for my Channel, at the moment I just do whatever like, gaming and commentaries.
I'm from Australia.
I'm 13 years old.
The reason I have join the Freedom Forums is because I want to grow my YouTube Channel.
I started YouTube because I want to make interesting content and interact with people.
The Type of channel I run is not a certain type, there are different things I do but if I had to categorize it....it would be Gaming.

Hey man welcome to Freedom! Nice channel, saw your GTA videos! ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm from Australia.
I'm 13 years old.

Welcome to the forums Justin ^^ What kind of people do you like interacting with the most? It can take time to get starting on YouTube at first, but once you find some ground, you should be set!