Entertainment Hello there

Despair Eto

New User
Jun 2, 2016
Chile
YouTube
My name is Loreto, but my friends and subs call me Eto :) I'm from Chile, so spanish is my main language. I'm 17 by now, but I'll be 18 in a month (yay)
I found Freedom while looking for networks for youtubers with an small ammount of subs, and I honestly don't regret being part of it.
What are your hobbies?: I love to sing, to dance, to draw, to play music, to play videogames, to do sports and a lot of other things :)
I have two channels, the first one is for gaming (by now, only android games) and the second one is about topics like depression, anxiety, LGBT, between others. Both are in spanish, but I'm planning to add subs on the second one. If you want to subscribe I'll appreciate it so much <3
I started because I wanted something to waste my free time on, and I thought that this was a good idea :)

I want to make new friends, and collaborations if someone speaks spanish :)

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
My name is Loreto, but my friends and subs call me Eto :) I'm from Chile, so spanish is my main language. I'm 17 by now, but I'll be 18 in a month (yay)
I found Freedom while looking for networks for youtubers with an small ammount of subs, and I honestly don't regret being part of it.
What are your hobbies?: I love to sing, to dance, to draw, to play music, to play videogames, to do sports and a lot of other things :)
I have two channels, the first one is for gaming (by now, only android games) and the second one is about topics like depression, anxiety, LGBT, between others. Both are in spanish, but I'm planning to add subs on the second one. If you want to subscribe I'll appreciate it so much <3
I started because I wanted something to waste my free time on, and I thought that this was a good idea :)

I want to make new friends, and collaborations if someone speaks spanish :)
best of luck to you!! and welcome here!! :))