Gaming Hello & Zdravo from Alex :)

AleksandarUra

Rising User
Apr 1, 2017
Serbia
YouTube
AleksandarUra
Hello everybody! My name is Alex (32), and I come from Serbia (not Siberia), a small third world country in the Eastern Europe, Balkan region. My biggest interest are video games, but most importantly - lore. I love the lore and history and story in video games, and sometimes the most important thing in a video game for me is The Story.

So, that's what my chanel is about - hero and in-game lore (curently only for Overwatch, but we are going to spread out to Quake, Diablo, retro games etc).
My friend and I are working together - he does most of the production, and I'm the voice and translator. All our content is on Serbian language.

Also, i'm a freelance voice actor, and I work as a morning show host on a network of local radio stations for 7 years.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hello there @AleksandarUra!
I hope you enjoy your time here on the freedom forums and that your voice acting carer goes well :D

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Alex , Welcome To Freedom! :D

iyou and i share the same interest in video games where for me also, the story is the most important thing ever and that's why i love SOMA which is my favorite game of all time. Moreover, i gotta say that i love your AK logo it is awesome plus the thumbnails and everything is in good running shape on your channel!

Best of luck to you man, and i got to say that i am also an OVERWATCH Fan :p, best of luck to you and really wish you that go on developing on your channel :D hope to see you up there someday!

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Thanks mate! I also loved SOMA, and all Frictional games. Well, maybe not Machine For Pigs, dunno why :)

Yeah me too, Machine for bigs was a failure, but that doesn't cover the fact that they are good at what they do!! , hopefully RedBarrels can show us better in the next OutLast which i am EAGERLY WAITING FOR!