HELP ME! I’m about to be homeless.

D

Deleted member 49751

Hello, Freedom Family. I'm really sorry that I have to post it here instead of the "Promote Yourself" section cause I don't have enough credits for it. But this is an emergency and I need your help

My name is Dean and I am a freelance 3D artist currently living in Malaysia. I've moved to the state of Selangor about 8 years ago from Sabah. I moved away from my home state to study 3d animation during my 4 years at college here.

I am currently struggling financially due to many failures to secure a freelance job. I also having serious issue with my family causing me to lose a lot of money in the process. Because of this I was disowned by own family due to financial dispute.

My financial problems have plagued me badly nearly a year now and I was unable to pay my room rent consistently. My landlord is now forcing me out and I have only the end of the month to find a new home to stay.

I also having hard time getting food for myself and sometimes l have to forced myself to live off without food for weeks.

I have no family to help me and I also have very small amount of friends to ask for help. All of my friends can't help my homeless problem since they also living in rented rooms.

They only good news I have that I actually found a job but it came same time I was forced out by my landlord.

Right now, I need your help so that I can work in peace knowing I have a home and food to continue living.

I will be forever grateful and promise to return the favor in the future.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Zach Stearns

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2017
YouTube
Just try being homeless for a day.
It actually isn't that hard to do for a short period of time.
You could do your work at some place that is open 24/7 (ex. McDonalds).
If you are looking for some peacefulness while working, try finding somewhere that is not busy and is open in your hours.
The very difficult part of being homeless is finding a place to sleep. While staying at a peaceful restaurant is good for doing work, it's not like you can sleep there.
I recommend just Googling around for locations near you that have somewhere private to rest.
If you have one, bring a tent for more privacy.
If you are in a location with a cool climate, use a sleeping bag (I have found many of them at garage sales for under $5).

I'm sorry to say that I don't think anyone on Freedom has enough experience to give you a helpful answer.
Anyways, Good Luck!

BTW, try doing vlogging while you are walking around. Posting those my allow you to make at lease a liitle bit of revenue from monitization.
Try using the software called OpenShot to edit your video clips.

Good luck!