Request Help Me I Need Someone Honest

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey freedom friends, i need someone honest to tell me about my channel. i haven't upload for the past week and half and thats because I'm waiting on my capture card thats coming very soon. In the meantime i been working on my channel art, thumbnail, video titles and more. I would love it if someone have the time to look at my channel and tell me what i need to improve on. i would be happy to give a honest review on your channel if you ask. thanks freedom partners.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well I have just checked out your channel and looked at your channel art, thumbnails etc and I have to say they are all looking pretty good. I really liked your banner, did you make that yourself? And you icon is simplistic and really pops out (thats a good thing :) ) As for the thumbnails the only thing I could suggest you do in future is include the icon in the bottom left corner as you have done on your Dying Light and GTA video, as this would help reinforce your channel and it looks nice as well.

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
thanks very much man, yes i design everything in that channel it was hard work but i did it. and i appreciate you having the time to check out my channel.

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hey freedom friends, i need someone honest to tell me about my channel. i haven't upload for the past week and half and thats because I'm waiting on my capture card thats coming very soon. In the meantime i been working on my channel art, thumbnail, video titles and more. I would love it if someone have the time to look at my channel and tell me what i need to improve on. i would be happy to give a honest review on your channel if you ask. thanks freedom partners.
I agree with Zeke on the graphics very nicely done! A couple of things to suggest, start creating different playlists early, make one for horror, GTA V etc. The other thing is your about section, use that to describe what you do and what you will bring to the community. Look at both Zeke and mines about sections