Gaming Hey Everybody :)

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
This is officially my first post! I run the 5 Bar Gaming YouTube channel and I primarily focus on gaming. I like to keep my videos and content pretty varied, however, my main intention has been FPS games such as Call of Duty, Battelfield, etc. Right now, I'm loving the communal and social networking aspect about YouTube. I love connecting with people, going through comments, gaming, and overall entertaining with my content.

My dream would be to grow a big enough audience that I can consistently connect with. It has been years that I've been contemplating starting a channel and I'm truly glad I did. I've come across Freedom by going through one of my favorite Youtuber's (Hollowpoiint) older videos and hope to earn a mutual success with it!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
This is officially my first post! I'm hoping to meet some great people, expand my skills, and ultimately grow my YouTube channel :)
Welcome to the Freedom community, would you mind telling us a bit about yourself / your channel. For example :
What type of content do you upload
What is your goal for Youtube / what made you want to upload to Youtube
How did you hear about Freedom

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
Welcome to the Freedom community, would you mind telling us a bit about yourself / your channel. For example :
What type of content do you upload
What is your goal for Youtube / what made you want to upload to Youtube
How did you hear about Freedom

Definitely!

I run the 5 Bar Gaming YouTube channel and I primarily focus on gaming. I like to keep my videos and content pretty varied, however, my main intention has been FPS games such as Call of Duty, Battelfield, etc. Right now, I'm loving the communal and social networking aspect about YouTube. I love connecting with people, going through comments, gaming, and overall entertaining with my content.

My dream would be to grow a big enough audience that I can consistently connect with. It has been years that I've been contemplating starting a channel and I'm truly glad I did. I've come across Freedom by going through one of my favorite Youtuber's (Hollowpoiint) older videos and hope to earn a mutual success with it!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Please may you edit your post and copy and paste what you answered so that people can read it straight away
I run the 5 Bar Gaming YouTube channel and I primarily focus on gaming. I like to keep my videos and content pretty varied, however, my main intention has been FPS games such as Call of Duty, Battelfield, etc. Right now, I'm loving the communal and social networking aspect about YouTube. I love connecting with people, going through comments, gaming, and overall entertaining with my content.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: 5BarGaming