Gaming Hey everyone! :D LF Collabs!

RaezWolf

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
twitter.com
YouTube
Hey everybody,
I'm RaezWolf and I am here to network with people and hopefully make some friends along the way! I mainly play The Division (PS4), ESO (PC), & MineCraft (PC) so if you're interested in collaborating just shoot me a message! I also do a weekly podcast and VLOG and could always use some info on how to improve them! Here is to having a great time with an awesome community!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom ! I love your Avatar !

I have been playing the Division loads ! how are you finding it ?

I wish you all the best

Reactions: RaezWolf

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everybody,
I'm RaezWolf and I am here to network with people and hopefully make some friends along the way! I mainly play The Division (PS4), ESO (PC), & MineCraft (PC) so if you're interested in collaborating just shoot me a message! I also do a weekly podcast and VLOG and could always use some info on how to improve them! Here is to having a great time with an awesome community!
Heya Raez, networking with people on here is easy. You just need to go over to the collaboration forums, and talk to people on there. You picked the right community, because this one is improving every passing day ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

RaezWolf

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
twitter.com
YouTube
Heya Raez, networking with people on here is easy. You just need to go over to the collaboration forums, and talk to people on there. You picked the right community, because this one is improving every passing day ^^
Awesome, thank you for the advice :)! I've heard nothing but good things about this community!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you! I am loving the Division! If I didn't have kids I'd probably play it a lot more than I do lol.

haha , its a great game ! I got my new gun the other day and got 100k dps on it ! so good and nearly got a second level 30 playing to much I think lol

RaezWolf

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
twitter.com
YouTube
haha , its a great game ! I got my new gun the other day and got 100k dps on it ! so good and nearly got a second level 30 playing to much I think lol
I only have a level 10 lol. I don't get to play as much because of my kids; I'm a stay at home father so most of the time we're watching cartoons or playing with toys lol. Try to get a video out daily, but with 3-4 series it gets kind of hard squeezing each series in very often. If you play on the PS4 add me I20AsianEyez08I :) maybe once I get on your level we can play a bit haha!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I only have a level 10 lol. I don't get to play as much because of my kids; I'm a stay at home father so most of the time we're watching cartoons or playing with toys lol. Try to get a video out daily, but with 3-4 series it gets kind of hard squeezing each series in very often. If you play on the PS4 add me I20AsianEyez08I :) maybe once I get on your level we can play a bit haha!

Ah I understand ! kids come first :) good job on that part ! I'm xbox one sadly :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you :)! I'm still pretty early in the game. I have done the three missions to unlock the wings of your base plus 1 security mission and 1 medical mission.
Not too far myself due to work :p

Currently Rank 13 and did a couple missions but mainly clearing area per area as i have the skill where it shows where all collectibles are when you clear all the missions in that section wich gives some good XP