Community Hey everyone, I just joined Freedom!

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey, Hope everyone's having a great day.

My YouTube channel name is Tkminator, friends call me TK. On my YouTube channel I live stream the following games Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch and Black Ops 3 zombies with more games coming in the near future. I am currently at 606 subscribers with a goal to reach 1000 subscribers by the end of 2016, one of my long term goals for my channel is to reach 3 million subscribers by 1/1/2019 I know this is a big goal but it keeps me motivated and going even on those down days. I would really appriciate any constructive criticism you may have for my channel as it will help me to improve my videos.

Thank you for reading, i'm happy to join Freedom! and looking forward to growing.

Have a great day :)

Reactions: Fluffy

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

My YouTube channel name is Tkminator, friends call me TK. On my YouTube channel I live stream the following games Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch and Black Ops 3 zombies with more games coming in the near future. I am currently at 606 subscribers with a goals to reach 1000 subscribers by the end of 2016, one of my long term goals for my channel is to reach 3 million subscribers by 1/1/2019 I know this is a big goal but it keeps me motivated and going even on those down days. I would really appriciate any constructive criticism you may have for my channel as it will help me to improve my videos.

Thank you for reading, i'm happy to join Freedom! and looking forward to the future of my channel.

I'm hoping that you have a great day as well Tkminator ^^ I heard that Overwatch is a great game to play and watch. How many hours have you spent in the game already?

I'm planning on buying Overwatch sometime early next year!

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
I'm hoping that you have a great day as well Tkminator ^^ I heard that Overwatch is a great game to play and watch. How many hours have you spent in the game already?

I'm planning on buying Overwatch sometime early next year!

I purchased the game just last week so only have around 8 hours played so far. I would highly recommend the game I have found it to be extremely fun and in my opinion the best multiplayer fps game of 2016.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I purchased the game just last week so only have around 8 hours played so far. I would highly recommend the game I have found it to be extremely fun and in my opinion the best multiplayer fps game of 2016.
That's a good amount of hours for a game that you just bought ^^ I feel like my time playing games would be higher if I wasn't editing all the time, hah. I'm glad that the game is working out smoothly though, I love hearing good reviews.

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
That's a good amount of hours for a game that you just bought ^^ I feel like my time playing games would be higher if I wasn't editing all the time, hah. I'm glad that the game is working out smoothly though, I love hearing good reviews.

I had the same issue on my channel I was editing more then playing the game, the reason I switched to being a live streaming channel.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
If your a network partner then head on over and request your Partner Badge so you can get full access to the forums.
Also be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

My YouTube channel name is Tkminator, friends call me TK. On my YouTube channel I live stream the following games Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch and Black Ops 3 zombies with more games coming in the near future. I am currently at 606 subscribers with a goal to reach 1000 subscribers by the end of 2016, one of my long term goals for my channel is to reach 3 million subscribers by 1/1/2019 I know this is a big goal but it keeps me motivated and going even on those down days. I would really appriciate any constructive criticism you may have for my channel as it will help me to improve my videos.

Thank you for reading, i'm happy to join Freedom! and looking forward to growing.

Hey welcome! I just wanna say congrats on receiving so many subscribers! Also, I love playing all the games as you quoted and I would love to play with you too because the more people I can play with, the more fun it is :) . I just joined freedom recently, and I really like it here, and I know you will too. Well enjoy your time here and make sure to stay in contact!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Family TK :)

On wich platform do you play Overwatch and are you also into the competitive part?

In my opinion i prefer Ranked over Quick Play as people tend to play more serious there :D

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome! I just wanna say congrats on receiving so many subscribers! Also, I love playing all the games as you quoted and I would love to play with you too because the more people I can play with, the more fun it is :) . I just joined freedom recently, and I really like it here, and I know you will too. Well enjoy your time here and make sure to stay in contact!

Thank you, I would love to play sometime maybe we can even collaborate and make a video or two. I am currently only on the PS4 if you are on the same console feel free to add me. PSN is: TKminator

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family TK :)

On wich platform do you play Overwatch and are you also into the competitive part?

In my opinion i prefer Ranked over Quick Play as people tend to play more serious there :D

Hi, I play on the PS4 and I currently don't have access to ranked as I am only level 18 but as soon as I do I will be playing ranked a lot as my subscribers have also been asking me to play it. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, I play on the PS4 and I currently don't have access to ranked as I am only level 18 but as soon as I do I will be playing ranked a lot as my subscribers have also been asking me to play it. :)
Great to hear mate, maybe that some day we will be matched against each other then haha :p

Reactions: Tkminator