Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rah :/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joeyy

New User
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Joey, but people either call me CraftinJoeyy or Joeyy
Where are you from?: I'm from the U.S #Merica
How old are you?: I am 13 years old with beaming personality
How did you find Freedom!?: I found freedom through some of my friends who completely raved about it ;)
What made you join our forums?: The opportunity to make friends and expose my channel to other creators!
What are your hobbies?: Playing Video Games Mostly, but hanging with my friends and playing football is another hobby ;)
What is your favorite food? My favorite food by far, is Mac and cheese (da bomb) pizza, tacos and other are a close second.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because I like making content for viewers to enjoy and have fun watching ( not for the money)
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a decent sized youtube channel, and a degree in what ever I so choose.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel, I mostly play Minecraft but soon I will be getting Into other games such as shellshock live, etc.
How frequently do you upload?: I frequently upload every day or every other day, I try to keep my viewers on a schedule.

So that's my story everyone, hopefully you find me and my channel interesting, i hope to meet you guys and become friends so we could collab and hang out ;)
-Joeyy

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Joey , Welcome to Freedom !

I wish you the best of luck with youtube and hopes it all goes well !

What is the best game you have played in your life ?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts. Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because I like making content for viewers to enjoy and have fun watching ( not for the money)

YES! Not for the money! - Really good reasoning.