Request Hey Guys and Gals, Can you check my channel out please.

adam priest

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
adampriest1
Hey guys, I am looking for positive and negative feedback (will be taken positively :) ) has I am trying to find ways to improve in all aspects in Youtube, I am not devoted to one game I just play what I feel like an do the occasional montage from time to time, If you could also drop Your channel link in the comments I'll check yours an do the same too if you wish :D

Thanks peeps much love

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmyjaeMmW6TPlUIsi0H-nA

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Graphics:

Your logo really needs some work, the banner isn't as bad but doesn't match your logo at all.

Your thumbnails are kind of random and some of the text is unreadable.

I would suggest a graphics overhaul.

Intro:

Get a better template, it seems a little long and the text doesn't go with the BG much.

Mic/Videos:

Mic seems a little loud, otherwise the editing is great, not much to say here.

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Your Home Page:

Your logo is awesome and eye catching but I noticed that your banner isn't really up to much, it looks really cool and I can see you've added several games into it, my advice would to maybe added a couple of links to social media or at the bottom maybe add what days you upload etc? :)
The only playlist you have on your homepage is "Uploads" you should add different playlists to your homepage maybe things like "Funny moments" "Garrys Mod" that way it will be easier for people to find out what kind of things you do on your channel :)

Thumbnails:

I have noticed that on most of your thumbnails, the text isn't really that clear, some of it is quite small and plain but that can be easily fixed :)

Videos:

You have great quality videos and I find your rage videos really funny XD one thing I would say is that in some of your videos, your commentary isn't up to much, it doesn't really feel like you're engaging with the audience which I understand as I come across that problem too :) It's something we get used to over time!

Overall I think your channel is great and I hope this feedback helped you :D

adam priest

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
adampriest1
Your Home Page:

Your logo is awesome and eye catching but I noticed that your banner isn't really up to much, it looks really cool and I can see you've added several games into it, my advice would to maybe added a couple of links to social media or at the bottom maybe add what days you upload etc? :)
The only playlist you have on your homepage is "Uploads" you should add different playlists to your homepage maybe things like "Funny moments" "Garrys Mod" that way it will be easier for people to find out what kind of things you do on your channel :)

Thumbnails:

I have noticed that on most of your thumbnails, the text isn't really that clear, some of it is quite small and plain but that can be easily fixed :)

Videos:

You have great quality videos and I find your rage videos really funny XD one thing I would say is that in some of your videos, your commentary isn't up to much, it doesn't really feel like you're engaging with the audience which I understand as I come across that problem too :) It's something we get used to over time!

Overall I think your channel is great and I hope this feedback helped you :D

@Lauren Smith Thank you so much for Your kind words gal, Yea the banner has got to be changed, I'm getting bored of it now lmao, I've got to start putting vids in playlists lol.

Has for the commentary before you start commentaries you have soooo much to say, yet when you actually start your brain just goes blank lol maybe it will get easier in time :)

Thanks again :D

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Has for the commentary before you start commentaries you have soooo much to say, yet when you actually start your brain just goes blank lol maybe it will get easier in time :)
YEP YEP YEP this s why I completely understand haha you're about to record and you're thinking "gonna talk about this this this and this" then you hit record and its like "urrrrrrmmmm" :')

Reactions: adam priest