Offering Hey Guys and Gals, I am offering to review/take a look at Your channel :)

adam priest

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
adampriest1
Hey peeps having a 1 year old is a pain when it comes to looking at the forums :D especially to review someone's channel so if you could put them here an share some info about yourself.

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey. I've been on YouTube since about September, but haven't been serious about being a youtuber, posting regularly, etc. until about 2 months ago. My channel is mostly gameplay videos especially from the game League of Legends, but I've started doing commentaries here and there. I've been trying to get an honest review about my channel for a while, so if I could get a review, I'd be really thankful! My channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1dV17S0sgdaYwRHAX5FaUA

adam priest

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
adampriest1
Hey @Zachary Harris AKA Pastel Burrito :p Your channel is great, Mic sounds perfect, nice an clear, gameplay is in clear HD which is awesome :D the only two things that can be improved is Your thumbnails, and your friends are quite, are you using Ts? if so you can right click there name and change volume so they come through louder :) apart from that, keep it up :) I've subbed

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey there!
I've been doing youtube for over half a year now and am looking to improve wherever i can.
From other people i've learnt that i should improve my thumbnails, which is something i am looking into as i'm typing this.
I would like feedback on the following subjects:
- Channel artwork
- Trailer
- Intro
- General video related subjects like video and audio quality.

Any advice in general is welcome, really.
The recent "Who's your daddy" video is probably one of my best videos as of late.

Thanks in advance!

adam priest

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
adampriest1
Hey @HelSummonz

Great channel dude, quality is awesome, voice is clear game quality overall is epic, intro is great apart from the song choice (pretty sure
GEORGE THOROGOOD "Bad To The Bone" is copyrighted haha"

Have a look at some Royalty Free music, 9/10 they only ask for you to give them recognition in the description, I ain't saying its a crap song I love it but don't want you getting a strike, you know what the strike police are like :p

Either way mate I have Subbed can't wait to see more, loved the Overwatch vids :)

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey @HelSummonz

Great channel dude, quality is awesome, voice is clear game quality overall is epic, intro is great apart from the song choice (pretty sure
GEORGE THOROGOOD "Bad To The Bone" is copyrighted haha"

Have a look at some Royalty Free music, 9/10 they only ask for you to give them recognition in the description, I ain't saying its a crap song I love it but don't want you getting a strike, you know what the strike police are like :p

Either way mate I have Subbed can't wait to see more, loved the Overwatch vids :)

Thanks for the kind words man!
Also appreciate pointing out the copyright issue. I actually got this intro from a free intro post a while back. Didn't even know the origin of the music behind it. Just thought it sounded pretty nice and unique (in comparison to the general dubstep-ish intro music). Will look into changing it ;)

Could you tell me what you think of the facecam by the way? I've been told i should make it bigger. In my opinion the cam should always be an addition and never the main focus when doing gaming. If the majority feels otherwise, i'll adapt though.

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
Thanks! I've definitely noticed that my friends' audio comes out quiet. When I record, I don't notice because they sound so much louder, but my recording software drops the volume. I'll probably use this weekend to adjust my volumes on my games and recording software and also make some new thumbnails. Thanks for the sub btw!

Reactions: adam priest

adam priest

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
adampriest1
Thanks for the kind words man!
Also appreciate pointing out the copyright issue. I actually got this intro from a free intro post a while back. Didn't even know the origin of the music behind it. Just thought it sounded pretty nice and unique (in comparison to the general dubstep-ish intro music). Will look into changing it ;)

Could you tell me what you think of the facecam by the way? I've been told i should make it bigger. In my opinion the cam should always be an addition and never the main focus when doing gaming. If the majority feels otherwise, i'll adapt though.

No worries mate :)

Yea I'm currently learning After Effects so I can make another intro, at the time Dubstep was all the thing, now its just overused and dried up lmao.

Has for Your facecam mate It's fine pal, has you said it's a addon, the main focus in the game or vlog etc not the facecam in Your case, so in my opinion its perfect the way it is pal.

adam priest

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
adampriest1
Here's Mine! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaPdFPEBUwBO7KNQGnLkABg I make Mashups and Music Videos. I Hope to Remixes and games Soon though.

Definetely a "unique" channel haha, but awesome nonetheless :), again the main thing that I would change is the Thumbnails, make them more appealing, make them jump out at people :)

P.S. love the
I Have No Fear....for a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup Vocal Cover Feat. Turret 3471 :)

MusicClues

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Music Plant Zone
YouTube
djmusicclues
Definetely a "unique" channel haha, but awesome nonetheless :), again the main thing that I would change is the Thumbnails, make them more appealing, make them jump out at people :)

P.S. love the
I Have No Fear....for a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup Vocal Cover Feat. Turret 3471 :)
I Don't sound bad? Phew! XD And Thanks for the Feedback.

Reactions: adam priest