Gaming Hey Guy's! Casanova Kurai Here, to make your life just a little better ;).

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Hey Guys!

I'm Casanova Kurai AKA - Matt - I've been YouTubing for a while and as soon as I found a persona and style for my channel and had enough content I decided to make the move over to Freedom! Here I am! I'm here to mostly Collaborate with like minded individuals with channels similar to my content (or that complement my videos, graphics design and more). I also joined because the music, but that was going to just be an added bonus ;P.

I'm in this for the long haul and I hope those I collaborate with, or give advice to, are as well! I look forward to meeting you all!

Channel: Gaming, five minute reviews, and let's play's

Me: Energetic, Outgoing, Super Goofey, and Highly Creative

MBTI: ENTP

Your name/alias:
Where are you from?: USA TN
How old are you?: 26
How did you find Freedom!? List of free to join networks
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?: video games and YT and hanging out with friends
What is your favorite food? Asian Cuisine (Mostly Japanese curry, I make it myself)
Why did you start YouTube? I like making people smile
What is your biggest dream? Three beautiful women and a couple of cute guys.
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?: right now twice a week on average, but more when I start making enough money to support it.

Wow I missed a lot in the original post o_O

Last edited:

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Very nice to meet you Matt! Enjoy your stay here and welcome to the family. What kind of games do you play?
Hey bud! thanks! For my channel recently I've been doing a lot of indie titles for review, but I play most anything and everything. I own over 450 games on steam, so i'm likely to own something that others interested in collaboration would like to play.
including but not limited to: FPSs, MOBAs, Indie Titles, Speed Run, and Puzzle Games.

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.
Thank you! I've been through the freedom academy beta and got my certificate, it's pretty great stuff and that helped me out with a number of things. So I've been working on those as of late and fixing up some of those aspects of my channel. If I have any questions I'll be sure to let you know! :D
Thanks again!

<3

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
@Casanova Kurai
Very cool! Would love to possible do a collaboration with you sometime.
Whats your fav game right now?
right now I've been playing paragon and Attack on Titan, (I think attack on titan will be a solo venture if you'd like to do a Paragon (it's a free to play) video then we can do that. it's should be easy to do commentary with it. Also Overwatch would be fun. we can work out logistics if you'd like. I'll send you a PM with my Skype and we can talk about what we want to do! :) I'm super busy today but we can definitely work something out for tomorrow!