Gaming Hey Guys, Griffo here...

Griffo

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys, Griffo here, I am a newly partnered gaming channel, I'm trying to do daily gaming content on my YouTube channel, I am mostly a PC gamer, so that's where I play all my games. I also stream over on twitch occasionally, and I currently run a discord server with a few friends, everyone on the server is friendly and willing to help you if needed.

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Guys, Griffo here, I am a newly partnered gaming channel, I'm trying to do daily gaming content on my YouTube channel, I am mostly a PC gamer, so that's where I play all my games. I also stream over on twitch occasionally, and I currently run a discord server with a few friends, everyone on the server is friendly and willing to help you if needed.
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

What are some of the games you currently work on? Tell us some more about your channel and where your interest is in :D

Reactions: Griffo

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Griffo!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. As our fellas said up there, please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! :D, Just checked out your Aragami video, you're commentary is seriously entertaining.....Great job man, subbed and looking forward for more.....Friends?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community :) What type of games do you play on your channel and do you have anything special coming up / take requests for recordings?

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like. And since this is your introductory post, you should also tell us a little bit more about yourself: why you started making videos, what your personality is like, the kind of things you are interested in, etc, just so we can get to know a little bit more about the person behind the screen.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Are you accepting anyone into your Discord server, or is it a friends-only kinda thing?
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

Griffo

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like. And since this is your introductory post, you should also tell us a little bit more about yourself: why you started making videos, what your personality is like, the kind of things you are interested in, etc, just so we can get to know a little bit more about the person behind the screen.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Are you accepting anyone into your Discord server, or is it a friends-only kinda thing?
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Thanks for the kind words, anyone is welcome, we currently have 39 fantastic members, and I am always looking for more, if you want a link, please PM me, thanks.

Griffo

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
I guess I'll tell you all a bit more about myself.

Why did I start making videos: I started making videos because I enjoy the complete process of it, the recording, the editing, making a thumbnail, getting feedback, everything about the process fascinates me,

What is my personality like: This I don't really know how to answer, I have never been good a describing myself, I'm fairly random, and unpredictable.

What am I interested in: Obviously, I am interested in games, since I'm making videos of that, so that's one thing, I genuinly love streaming, and I don't do it as much as I would like, but I am trying to fix that, away from gaming, I am a huge sports fan, I'd say I enjoy pretty much every sport, Football (soccer) being my favourite. I am also a big fan of super heroes, more of a DC guy than Marvel, I think because DC is more nitty gritty, and darker, favorite hero used to be Batman, but since watching The Flash TV show, I have fallen in the love with the character, he is fantastic. I think that's enough information for now.

Thanks for reading.
Griffo.

Reactions: Dezy and AFKPlays

Griffo

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

What are some of the games you currently work on? Tell us some more about your channel and where your interest is in :D

Thanks, Uh, I think currently I have Aragami, Shadow Warrior 2, Batman: A Telltale Game and then some stream highlights here and there.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Griffo

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community :) What type of games do you play on your channel and do you have anything special coming up / take requests for recordings?
Thanks man, No I don't think I have anything super special coming up, and I would be open taking a request, if it is something I can do, and most importantly, something I would enjoy, feel free to PM me an idea you have.

EDIT - Forgot you mentioned what games do I play, I like to think I would play any game, provided I find it fun to play.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I guess I'll tell you all a bit more about myself.

Why did I start making videos: I started making videos because I enjoy the complete process of it, the recording, the editing, making a thumbnail, getting feedback, everything about the process fascinates me,

What is my personality like: This I don't really know how to answer, I have never been good a describing myself, I'm fairly random, and unpredictable.

What am I interested in: Obviously, I am interested in games, since I'm making videos of that, so that's one thing, I genuinly love streaming, and I don't do it as much as I would like, but I am trying to fix that, away from gaming, I am a huge sports fan, I'd say I enjoy pretty much every sport, Football (soccer) being my favourite. I am also a big fan of super heroes, more of a DC guy than Marvel, I think because DC is more nitty gritty, and darker, favorite hero used to be Batman, but since watching The Flash TV show, I have fallen in the love with the character, he is fantastic. I think that's enough information for now.

Thanks for reading.
Griffo.
Do you take requests? :D