How To Hey, guys this is rishab!

Rishav Ranjan

New User
Mar 14, 2016
Hey, guys this is rishab! I am very new to freedom. My milestones is to get 1,000 subscribers for my channel in next two months. I make helpful videos for who wants to grow their YouTube channel hope you like my videos and welcome me. thanks!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool man - my milestone is 1 million- a long ways off I am hehe :p

Reactions: Rishav Ranjan

Rishav Ranjan

New User
Mar 14, 2016

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

-----

Rishav Ranjan

New User
Mar 14, 2016

-----

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey, guys this is rishab! I am very new to freedom. My milestones is to get 1,000 subscribers for my channel in next two months. I make helpful videos for who wants to grow their YouTube channel hope you like my videos and welcome me. thanks!
What food do you like Rishav? Where are you from? Getting to know you more is the biggest step for joining freedom. It's nice to have friends and support earlier on. Try checking out the sticky threads for protocol for posting an introduction thread, it can help you out immensely ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/