Community Hey! I am kind of new!

GrapeCollie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey, my name is Will, or Grape ( as my youtube channel is called). I am from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Currently I am 19 years old, my birthday is in May. I found freedom by looking up youtube networks, I really feel like this place can help me grow as a youtuber. In the past few days of being in the Discord server, I already feel I learned something and made Connections. I joined the forums incase there was ever a thing i needed help with, as there may already be a post here with the issue I have. In my free time I tend to lay around, but I also bike every day, and have a skateboard that I ride sometimes. I actually like all sorts of food, meat, veggies, seafood. I started youtube so I could share videos. I also have a big interest in media, even though it's not something i am persuing professionaly. My dream is to make connections. I have found I don't have many friends who are into the same things I am, Like making youtube videos. I have two channels, one for gaming, the other for vlogs and food. Since I mentioned I like alot of different foods, I figured this would be a good venture for me. I try to upload Mondays and Wendsdays, but I also haven't been active in a few weeks.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey, my name is Will, or Grape ( as my youtube channel is called). I am from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Currently I am 19 years old, my birthday is in May. I found freedom by looking up youtube networks, I really feel like this place can help me grow as a youtuber. In the past few days of being in the Discord server, I already feel I learned something and made Connections. I joined the forums incase there was ever a thing i needed help with, as there may already be a post here with the issue I have. In my free time I tend to lay around, but I also bike every day, and have a skateboard that I ride sometimes. I actually like all sorts of food, meat, veggies, seafood. I started youtube so I could share videos. I also have a big interest in media, even though it's not something i am persuing professionaly. My dream is to make connections. I have found I don't have many friends who are into the same things I am, Like making youtube videos. I have two channels, one for gaming, the other for vlogs and food. Since I mentioned I like alot of different foods, I figured this would be a good venture for me. I try to upload Mondays and Wendsdays, but I also haven't been active in a few weeks.

Welcome to the Family, Great Introduction, If you have any question feel free to ask Grape!! :D