Gaming Hey! I'm brand new here!

Amberly Johnson

Rising User
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
What's up everyone. My name is Amberly, also go by Amber. I enjoy gaming. One of my favorite current games to play is Fortnite. I enjoy volleyball, tennis, hiking, and also doing art drawings, and crafts I do crafts mainly on my channel so far. I can't wait to be part of this community.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyanSellers

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
What's up everyone. My name is Amberly, also go by Amber. I enjoy gaming. One of my favorite current games to play is Fortnite. I enjoy volleyball, tennis, hiking, and also doing art drawings. I can't wait to be part of this community.
Welcome to the Freedom! Community forums!
Cool! I'm not a big gamer, I mostly enjoy music and vlogging. I haven't played Fortnite personally, but I have friends that love it!
I played tennis in high school! It's a very fun sport! Did you play singles or doubles? I mainly did singles, but sometimes played doubles.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

Amberly Johnson

Rising User
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Community forums!
Cool! I'm not a big gamer, I mostly enjoy music and vlogging. I haven't played Fortnite personally, but I have friends that love it!
I played tennis in high school! It's a very fun sport! Did you play singles or doubles? I mainly did singles, but sometimes played doubles.
Thank you! I played mainly doubles in tennis.

Reactions: RyanSellers