Community Hey im cool and stuff

thepurplesharkgaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey thanks for taking your time to check out my thread.. Anyways im thepurplesharkgaming and i started my youtube channel about 2 years ago and i have been good but im struggling to gain subs but hey its youtube what do you do XD reply if you check me out alright thanks for reading if you made it this far have a cookie.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey thanks for taking your time to check out my thread.. Anyways im thepurplesharkgaming and i started my youtube channel about 2 years ago and i have been good but im struggling to gain subs but hey its youtube what do you do XD reply if you check me out alright thanks for reading if you made it this far have a cookie.

Welcome to the family mate, You subscribe button shows a error make sure you put last part of your link and what games do you play? and wheres mine cookie?

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the Forum