Music Hey i'm CSxKING! I promote music!

CSxKING

New User
Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
electricgaming.ga
YouTube
Hello!

So, I didn't know where to go with this post, so my goal in it now is to just explain who I am and why I promote music.

My name is Christian. I promote music on my channel, which was previously a Nightcore channel. In fact, I literally made my first promotion video for the conversion from being a nightcore channel today, and its uploading as I write this.

I love to ski. Its probabily the only other thing I like to do then listen to music and game, and even while gaming and skiing, i'm listening to music.

I live in the rocky mountains of Colorado. It snows 7 months of the year, and the other 5 its summer and fall. We don't really get a spring, and if we do, we really don't notice it.

I have an Intel Core i5 processor @ 4.00 Ghz, 12 Gb of ram, and an AMD graphics card.

I use a website called plugdj on a daily basis, and am learning to speak japanese.

I used to make a lot of nightcore. It eventually became something I didn't want to do anymore, and so, after weeks of trying to choose what to do, I changed the channel name, and posted a tweet on twitter about the change. I don't make nightcore anymore. Now I take music that I buy, and promote it. While I still like nightcore, its no longer fun to make it. Its not enjoyable.

I joined freedom in hopes to eventually start making a few extra dollars into my paypal account to help with my own expenses. Every dime of my own money I spend is me helping my family, as right now, we're in a tight spot (to say the least), and they need to save as much money as they can.

I own a Texas Jeep Liberty offroad as its a very nice car, I got it for free, and its in near perfect condition. It helps with the icy roads in the winter, and it can get out of almost anything.

Now keep in mind, i'm fairly happy with my life as it is. I have friends and I own a business called Grand Computer Repair. (Yes you can own a business at 17). I repair computers, and if I can't fix it, its free.

Oh, did I mention I absolutely love anime?

Anyway, I hope that gives a little bit of explanation as to who I am.

Feel free to chat with me if you like, I really don't mind it.

Thanks for Reading!
-CSxKING

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Wzupppppppppppp welcome:D!!!!
Glad to have you here in FREEDOM mate:)

Nice nightcore! love those kind of music:D checked out one of your videos and left a comment:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will have a awesome experience like i have since joined:)
Have a awesome day;)

//ADA!

RipP YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Nice Bro! Just dropped u a sub! Also, i dropped you a sub, mind taking a look at my channel? not subbing if u like my content and wanna see more, like or comment and if u want sub!