Gaming Hey, I'm Eric

DisclosedGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Cambridge, England
YouTube
I've had a forum account and two partnered YouTube channels for ages, but I've only just got round to posting anything here. On my channel, I focus on the mainstream PC FPS games (like Counter - Strike, Team Fortress 2 etc) and also do occasional commentaries, indie game reviews and game playthroughs. On my second channel, Which I have started more recently, I like to make vlogs and tech videos every so often. I started my second channel because of my love for cameras and camera equipment, which is one of my hobbies.

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
I've had a forum account and two partnered YouTube channels for ages, but I've only just got round to posting anything here. On my channel, I focus on the mainstream PC FPS games (like Counter - Strike, Team Fortress 2 etc) and also do occasional commentaries, indie game reviews and game playthroughs. On my second channel, Which I have started more recently, I like to make vlogs and tech videos every so often. I started my second channel because of my love for cameras and camera equipment, which is one of my hobbies.
Hey Eric welcome to freedom

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
You've definitely had your account for a while, there aren't that many people from 2016! What kind of indie game reviews have you done in the past?