Gaming Hey!I'm Evan.This is my YouTube Story

MINEvan

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey ! I'm Evan Mahmood. Hope all of you are having a great day.

I've honestly knew Freedom! for a while now as one of the best places to grow your channel. So i decided to join the Freedom! 'train' and I don't regret it !

I started YouTube not too long ago (towards the end of October 2015) and it's been an amazing experience. I've been meeting loads of amazing people! I started YouTube as a Hobby. Since I play minecraft (yes, that's what my channel is about) alot I decided - why not share it with you guys! Of course, like alot of you, I dont have the best PC or the equipment to do so but It works for me and my viewers. I was in another channel with some of my friends before this but it wasn't working out so we split our paths but I plan on staying on YouTube for some time now. As I'm in Highschool, I have a few big exams coming up which I have to cope with so my upload schedule might not be the best one out there, but when I do upload, I make sure I'm proud of it. Thanks for reading , Have a good Day.
-MINEvan

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Buddy, Welcome to Freedom Forums, Read The Rules And Enjoy Your Stay, BTW I am Subbed Your Channel, See My Channel ANd Sub If You Like It. { link Is In My Signtaure} BTW Are You A Wrestling Fan ?