ItsJuliian

New User
Aug 23, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: Julian/Juliian
Where are you from?: Upstate New York
How old are you?: 15, 16 on October 8th!

This is not my fist time on YouTube. I've been on YouTube on many channels however this is the first time I want to take my channel seriously. I started this channel as a gaming channel but have come up with so many parody/funny video ideas that I want to make and share with my fan base and the world! YouTube is a great place for creators to express themselves and that's exactly what I want to do! I want to be the change the world needs! My hobbies Include Biking, Running, Playing Video Games, YouTube, and Volunteer work outside of school! My favorite food is pasta. I'm sure a lot of people say pizza because pizza is one of mans greatest achievements however a bowl of hot pasta can never be beaten! My biggest dream on YouTube is to reach 100,000 YouTube subscribers. This is a HUGEEEEEE goal and is going to take some serious time and effort but I think if I can put in the work I can really make my channel great! 100,000 subscribers is a great goal and I will strive for it until I get there! My channel is a Parody/Gaming channel. So as an average amazing subscriber on my channel, you would see me posting content including parodies to other YouTube channels for fun, gaming videos, and first looks to try and help promote smaller games that not many people know about or have been able to enjoy. Also funny commentaries are not far from a usual occurrence. I am going to try to upload every other day, sometimes I may be able to upload every day, HOWEVER! When school gets started life can get tough and videos may slow down but I will try my best for 3-4 videos a week!

Hey! You made it to the end of my introduction, thanks! Thank you #FreedomFamily for letting me join you in growing our channels together. I would appreciate if anyone would help me in my goal and subscribe to my channel or ever watch my latest video but you don't have to, its cool :) Thanks so much guys!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Julian! That's a cute avatar ^_^
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up an appropriate introduction!

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: ItsJuliian

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Your name/alias: Julian/Juliian
Where are you from?: Upstate New York
How old are you?: 15, 16 on October 8th!

This is not my fist time on YouTube. I've been on YouTube on many channels however this is the first time I want to take my channel seriously. I started this channel as a gaming channel but have come up with so many parody/funny video ideas that I want to make and share with my fan base and the world! YouTube is a great place for creators to express themselves and that's exactly what I want to do! I want to be the change the world needs! My hobbies Include Biking, Running, Playing Video Games, YouTube, and Volunteer work outside of school! My favorite food is pasta. I'm sure a lot of people say pizza because pizza is one of mans greatest achievements however a bowl of hot pasta can never be beaten! My biggest dream on YouTube is to reach 100,000 YouTube subscribers. This is a HUGEEEEEE goal and is going to take some serious time and effort but I think if I can put in the work I can really make my channel great! 100,000 subscribers is a great goal and I will strive for it until I get there! My channel is a Parody/Gaming channel. So as an average amazing subscriber on my channel, you would see me posting content including parodies to other YouTube channels for fun, gaming videos, and first looks to try and help promote smaller games that not many people know about or have been able to enjoy. Also funny commentaries are not far from a usual occurrence. I am going to try to upload every other day, sometimes I may be able to upload every day, HOWEVER! When school gets started life can get tough and videos may slow down but I will try my best for 3-4 videos a week!

Hey! You made it to the end of my introduction, thanks! Thank you #FreedomFamily for letting me join you in growing our channels together. I would appreciate if anyone would help me in my goal and subscribe to my channel or ever watch my latest video but you don't have to, its cool :) Thanks so much guys!

Welcome to the introduction thread and Like freedom so far?