DrawingManic1

New User
Dec 14, 2014
TX
YouTube
iitskamryn
Hello. In case you didn't read the title, my name is Kamryn :) I go by ItsKamryn now, although you may see DrawingManic1 in places. That was my old username and it'll stick with me forever I suppose lol. (I am a girl, btw.)

I'm from Indiana, but if you've seen my channel before, you'd know that I've been in several places because my family is in the military and we move around quite a bit. I live in Texas now, well until next month. I'll be in Alaska then haha.

I found Freedom when I was looking for someway to join a community. Getting paid was a bonus, obviously. I just wanted to be a part of a big Youtube family and Freedom was a place where I could sort of connect with other people on Youtube.

I joined the forums because of the whole "community" thing I said just then, and I can talk to people on here. :)

My hobbies? Hmm. I really like taking pictures, of nature, more specifically. I also love recording, that would be why I have a channel haha. I love to watch Netflix... a lot. That's pretty much my hobbies. :p

My favorite food is anything meat related... just because its good. Lol that's all I got. (Just in case you were wondering, I'm following the template the forums have up for introducing yourself lol)

I started Youtube July 7th, 2011. I wasn't really making videos back then, but that's when I joined. I'm very glad I joined, Youtube is loads of fun. :)

My channel that I run has different types of videos: Gaming, Vlogs, Challenge videos, and more. I try and make videos frequently, but sometimes it gets hard. But I'm not about to make excuses, of course. I try and post every week, but that mostly doesn't happen just because I'm in school and I got stuff to do, you know?

I hope you like my channel, that is, if you check it out of course. ;)

-Kamryn
ItsKamryn <3

Reactions: Yalian

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family! We are a vlogging channel as well I shall check you out! -Franklin