JmanOG

New User
Oct 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey everyone my name is Jman or Jack and I post quality gaming content on youtube. I like to post minecraft. My most popular and favourite series is Factions but I do more like Tutorials, Skyblock, and more. I am from Canad so my spelling is probably different than yours. If you guys are interested I will leave a link to my channel and I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and if you like what you see then be sure to drop a sub. I am looking for new people to record with so if anyone is interested be sure to contact me. Thank you for reading and I hope to talk soon. - Jman

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Jack!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Try reading through and clicking the links our fellow members gave you up there^
Would surely help you out (y) (Y)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone my name is Jman or Jack and I post quality gaming content on youtube. I like to post minecraft. My most popular and favourite series is Factions but I do more like Tutorials, Skyblock, and more. I am from Canad so my spelling is probably different than yours. If you guys are interested I will leave a link to my channel and I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and if you like what you see then be sure to drop a sub. I am looking for new people to record with so if anyone is interested be sure to contact me. Thank you for reading and I hope to talk soon. - Jman
Hey man, welcome to Freedom, nice minecraft content you got!!! Keep up the good work mate! :D

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey wsp and welcome to freedom my friend :). I'm also looking for new people my friend, so we should collab about this my friend. If you have PS4, can you please add me Marchman97. I would love to play, so welcome to freedom :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Don't play minecraft myself but have my wife does and seen Skyblocks on her server wich looks quite fun actually. If your looking for fellow people to collab with i can advise to create a thread on the Collab section :)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡