Gaming HEY PEEPS! WHADDUP? AFKPLAYS HERE...

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi All ;), Before you stop reading this message thinking he is just one of em thousand gamers listen to what I have to say....I'm just an ordinary person, no doubt about that...I like Indie games, challenging games and action too (All types of genres is what I'm saying) *Ahem* Okay, A few things about me and my channel, First off, I'm damn serious about doing youtube, I upload DAILY! *with editing as well* it's not uncut draggy gameplay which makes you feel like *blehh* also in the house is 'Video Commentary* that's right. It's bout to be lit! I appreciate and cannot thank you guys enough if you decide to support me on my adventure and be my friend, no hol'up, family. Thank you Freedom for this opportunity to express myself ;). And yep, we all know it's gonna be a heck of a ride ;). Requests are always open. Feel free to request any game you like...

An example video....

Last edited:
Reactions: Anneke Jordaan

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Love your enthusiasm! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Mondra Gamer390

New User
Sep 12, 2016
IM NEW A FREEDOM I HAVE 1WEEK WITH FREEDOM AND ARE GREAT. MY NAME IS MONDRA GAMER390. I MAAKE GAMPLAYS ABOUT ANYGAMES ALSO I LIKE MAKE VIDEOS FOR YOU

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey bro, I checked your channel xD. I did like your videos though I'm sorry to say I don't understand the language, nice addition of music in that Agar.io video haha xD...I'm going to sub cause it was good :)

Reactions: Mondra Gamer390