Solved hey quick question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
i thought i ask here since it sounds kind of basic that may be anyone here might know. anyways trying to get the freedom family thing back on the youtube Creator studio again. only asking this since i just installed a new samsung SSD 960 Pro and man is it quick on its feet for loading stuff vsing the normal hard drives i have XD. anyways anyone that can help me out here would be nice. Peace out for now and thanks in advance.

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
ummm idk XD it was like a hot key per say kind of thing that i use to have in the Creator studio when i mess around with the youtube stuff. don't have it now since the new SSD was installed.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Your question is worded pretty strangely. If you're referring to a Browser Extension, here's a list of them:
If that's not what you mean please try rephrasing the question, searching for the thing is quite the needle in the haystack.

Upvote 0

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Your question is worded pretty strangely. If you're referring to a Browser Extension, here's a list of them:
If that's not what you mean please try rephrasing the question, searching for the thing is quite the needle in the haystack.
awwww that's what i was looking for lols thanks. and yeah i know XD didn't really know how to explain it as i was trying to remeber the name lols thanks i got it now you said that word "heartbeat" ty :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.