image.jpg First off, I'd like to say hello to anyone and/or everyone viewing this. My name is Travis or more well known as GamingHT or 'Gaming'. I am from a very under-acknowledged country known as Australia and being in the suburbs doesn't help with branching out. I have always lived in Australia and intend to until I graduate from school and earn enough income to sustain myself. As previously hinted at, I am 15 and still in an education system and like to think of myself as an average student.

Freedom for me is a large community of support and optimism unlike the plague of negativity all over the rest of the Internet. I don't want to be biased so I'll just say that I am very new to the Freedom community and haven't truly explored the crevasses, ledges and mountains of the various threads within the Freedom community. Anyways, I was recommended Freedom as an MCN by a friend of mine who I recently started a collaborated channel with using Freedom as our MCN. He stated that they have a positive community, great support for new channels and have great offers in regards to music usage. I joined theFreedom forums because of one of Freedom's YouTube videos on how to widen someone's channel by posting a YouTube story. So, as a result, here I am yeah!

I have many different hobbies that vary on what events are happening in my life but the main one is Si ply gaming. I love to game whenever I have a chance and it never comes as a surprise that I end up recording more gameplay than I felt like I was playing. This ties into my second hobby. I love to edit videos and make people laugh, I enjoy playing piano and playing gaming melodies especially from 'The Legend of Zelda' series. I don't class eating as one of my hobbies even though I do love to eat Nom Noms (snacks). My favourite food is any snack that involves chips especially potato chips!!!

Okay so now we are getting into some deeper stuff here. Why did you start YouTube? This question has plagued me for years. I built my channel based on the inspiration and awe from gaming YouTubers in 2012, the year of the gamer I swear! I was inspired by their content and thought, "why don't I do something like this?" As a result I created a YouTube channel named HeyThereMinecraft and began posting Minecraft orientated videos from animations, picture montages and popular Minecraft music remixes. Eventually when my family troubles started to escalate, I isolated myself from the world and thought to elevate some of my pain, I should post YouTube videos. So, just like my YouTube name, my reasons have changed from 2012 from becoming a brilliant Minecraft YouTuber to an inspiring gaming YouTuber. This has to be my biggest dream. I wish to inspire people, cultivate the minds of those who watch my content and branch out to those who want to have fun! Being a gaming channel, it is a lot easier to collaborate and connect with my subscribers and community through various multiplayer games, events and just the occasional conversation on Xbox Live. So obviously I run a gaming channel that strives for the entertainment of my viewers. I would stop a series midway through if I were told to by my community and start a brand new one just for them. I listen to my subscribers, I read to every comment and reply to those that I can.

The content on my channel varies all throughout the year but if a series is started, expect it to be finished. I upload by request and play until finished. I upload funny, witty, competive, cool, adventurous and spontaneous content. Some of my series include Minecraft Underground Survival, Terraria Xbox Lets Play, Battlefield 4 Defence Point, Call of Duty Black ops 3 Zombies Shenagains and much much more. I upload videos when they are complete and only rush videos if I don't like the content. As a result, uploading can take days, weeks or months to escape the editing faze. Usually though, I upload a video a week and occasionally upload 2 video a week.
I hoped you enjoyed reading and I commend you on surviving the dump of text. If you no longer want to read then head over to this amazing guy, he's amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/c/GamingHT
It's me by the way...

Cya, bye, au aevoir wheatever you say, GamingHT out!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Very nice intro dude , a lot of depth keep it up :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey Travis and welcome to freedom! I liked the introduction man, not many people go into that much depth. It sounds like you put alot of detail in all your videos man. Good luck with your channel man! :D