Gaming Hey There :D

LL Legend

New User
Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
I'm new to this network as well as to youtube (just started 3 weeks ago)
My YouTube Channel is LL Legend
I Make agario Videos and ill be soon making (BF4,GTAV,Minecraft) Videos when I get free time :)
Please Check my channel :D its " LL LEGEND"
idk how to put links tho :3
I got disabled from adsense for click my own ads 3 times :(
but I'm having a little problem I need help with , I'm not receiving any invites from freedom to my YouTube channel I just made the freedom account 2 hours ago , :)

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
I Make agario Videos and ill be soon making (BF4,GTAV,Minecraft) Videos when I get free time :)
but I'm having a little problem I need help with , I'm not receiving any invites from freedom to my YouTube channel I just made the freedom account 2 hours ago , :)
Welcome!

AnIGN

Rising User
Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey thanks for introducing yourself and welcome! If you can help me out as well my sub button is right there and my YouTube name is AnIGN! A quick tip if you don't have the sub button, go on to your profile option and paste your URL on the YouTube channel section and delete the part before the C