Gaming Hey there Derps and Derpettes :D

Hi! I'm Sara a chica from the US, tho I live so far north I'm practically in Canada, eh? D:
I make gaming, art, and derpy videos c:
I'm also trying to get into streaming and stoof ;;u;;
Uploads are pretty regular, but are always at least 3-4 videos per week! Right now we're in the middle of an Undertale series + CrazyCraft and oneshot reviews are gonna start happening :D

Looking forward to meeting you guys and having a lot of fun here in the forums and youtubbz c:
Thanks for reading! And I'd love it if you'd check out my channel :) I know I'll be checking out y'alls! hehe <3

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi! I'm Sara a chica from the US, tho I live so far north I'm practically in Canada, eh? D:
Uploads are pretty regular, but are always at least 3-4 videos per week! Right now we're in the middle of an Undertale series + CrazyCraft and oneshot reviews are gonna start happening :D

Looking forward to meeting you guys and having a lot of fun here in the forums and youtubbz c:
Thanks for reading! And I'd love it if you'd check out my channel :) I know I'll be checking out y'alls! hehe <3
MissDerps! Welcome to the forums dear! Nice to see you here :)

Reactions: MissDerps

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Darn, I live about 80 miles away from Chico. I should have said I was a Chico from Chico :eek:

That's great that you live so close to Canada, I hear they're a great place to be near. Uploading around 3-4 videos a week is a good system to start off with. What got you interested in making videos for Undertale? I'm glad that you're looking forward to meeting people, because there's a ton of members to meet ^^

Darn, I live about 80 miles away from Chico. I should have said I was a Chico from Chico :eek:

That's great that you live so close to Canada, I hear they're a great place to be near. Uploading around 3-4 videos a week is a good system to start off with. What got you interested in making videos for Undertale? I'm glad that you're looking forward to meeting people, because there's a ton of members to meet ^^
Omg ahaha <3
I haven't heard of chico, at least as a place and not a word :'D

Canada's fun to be near if you don't mind the cold and snow c': we just got a snowstorm yesterday!
I've been wanting to play Undertale for months, and then I finally just said "HECK" and did it xD it was getting good reviews, looked fun and interesting, and I love it when a game has different paths to play c:
<333

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I would love to see some of your gaming art , I will have a look at your channel !

I hope you enjoy your stay !

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Omg ahaha <3
I haven't heard of chico, at least as a place and not a word :'D

Canada's fun to be near if you don't mind the cold and snow c': we just got a snowstorm yesterday!
I've been wanting to play Undertale for months, and then I finally just said "HECK" and did it xD it was getting good reviews, looked fun and interesting, and I love it when a game has different paths to play c:
<333
My sister used to live there while she was practicing medicine. She's in another state now, but I might return near there some day ^^

I definitely love the cold and snow, I'm planning on moving somewhere with a low-degree temperature. All I need is a lot of money first to retire on, heh. That's nice that you got hooked on Undertale, I haven't seen too much of it myself. I hope that you manage to find a lot of success in freedom Derps ^^

Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I would love to see some of your gaming art , I will have a look at your channel !

I hope you enjoy your stay !
Thank you so much!!
I'll give a lil boop over to your channel too :3

My sister used to live there while she was practicing medicine. She's in another state now, but I might return near there some day ^^

I definitely love the cold and snow, I'm planning on moving somewhere with a low-degree temperature. All I need is a lot of money first to retire on, heh. That's nice that you got hooked on Undertale, I haven't seen too much of it myself. I hope that you manage to find a lot of success in freedom Derps ^^
Oh that's so cool :D
Coming from anywhere warmer than here is an adventure xD tho with global warming it might end up being a boating one rather than a snowshoeing one :T WE'LL SEE
Thank you, and maybe you should check out my series see if you like it ;D....... or not lel cx <3
Also congrats on #MOTM ;3

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you so much!!
I'll give a lil boop over to your channel too :3

Oh that's so cool :D
Coming from anywhere warmer than here is an adventure xD tho with global warming it might end up being a boating one rather than a snowshoeing one :T WE'LL SEE
Thank you, and maybe you should check out my series see if you like it ;D....... or not lel cx <3
Also congrats on #MOTM ;3
Living in California is a hot nightmare in the summer :eek: I'll be shooting for snowshoeing \o/

Thanks for congratulating me, I got MOTM a few days ago, 25 more days to live it up! I'll look at everybodies youtube tonight when I have more free time. But make sure to ask freedom questions if you have any, they're here to help ^^

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
That's great you are already settling in, I guess this is an official: Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community Sara ;)
Thank you :DD
Welcome to Freedom! who is your favorite youtuber!?
My favorite Youtuber is Cryaotic c: hehe
That's great you are already settling in, I guess this is an official: Welcome to the community!
Hehe, thank you again DJ<333
Welcome to Freedom!

What kind of stuff are you going to start streaming? :D
Thanks for the welcome!! c:
When I actually end up having time to stream :'DDD.... I'm planning on doing some Art, Minecraf xD and just random games, like I'm thinking of going thru TWD Telltale series once it gets closer to the Season 3 release date :D I've been so hyped about that for ages!!
but I've also been doing Stardew Valley a lot recently ouo it's so addicting haha <3

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
So i cant really check the channel now as i am at work, but i had a real quick lookie at the speed art looks so cool :) I would love to see my Unicorn with a mustache come to live like that :)