Community Hey there Freedom! family :)

Samuel White

New User
Jul 18, 2016
Arkansas, U.S.A.
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
How's it going? A friend of mine recommended Freedom! to me and I am so excited to be here! I'm a gamer and streamer, took some time off but now I'm coming back in a big way. I'm trying to get my YouTube channel off the ground. Some of my videos have nearly 50,000 views, but I am anxious and excited to continue seeing those numbers grow! If you guys have any pointers or wouldn't mind sharing my content with friends, I would love that! Best of luck to all! Thank you for reading!

Attachments

• Twitch Zera #1 PvP.png
    Twitch Zera #1 PvP.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 3

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
How's it going? A friend of mine recommended Freedom! to me and I am so excited to be here! I'm a gamer and streamer, took some time off but now I'm coming back in a big way. I'm trying to get my YouTube channel off the ground. Some of my videos have nearly 50,000 views, but I am anxious and excited to continue seeing those numbers grow! If you guys have any pointers or wouldn't mind sharing my content with friends, I would love that! Best of luck to all! Thank you for reading!

Welcome to the Family Samuel, I see you play World of Warcraft, what race and level are you on World of Warcraft?