Gaming Heya I'm Simoaner and I make MINECRAFT videos!

Simoaner

New User
Feb 22, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Sup? Thank's for having spare time to check my Introduction here in the Forums! Anyways! Hey fam! Im Simoaner nice to meet ya! Im 16 and I make daily MINECRAFT videos! Especially in this awesome Faction OP Server that I just found! Im having a really great time and also sharing my experiences of it on Youtube! You guys should really check me out if your interested in this kind of stuff :) I ALWAYS have a new video everyday so stay tuned!

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Simoaner

I joined the Freedom family to grow with them and getting help since im not a really good guy getting onto random forums and social media but with Freedom, WE have got everything! Forums, Shoutouts, GEORGE show's! I love it! I would love to be with Freedom! And also when I might hit 1000 Subscribers! That Is my milestone right now and what Im trying to achieve :) If you want to help, Checking the channel would already make me very happy! Thank you Freedom!12345d.png

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Sup? Thank's for having spare time to check my Introduction here in the Forums! Anyways! Hey fam! Im Simoaner nice to meet ya! Im 16 and I make daily MINECRAFT videos! Especially in this awesome Faction OP Server that I just found! Im having a really great time and also sharing my experiences of it on Youtube! You guys should really check me out if your interested in this kind of stuff :) I ALWAYS have a new video everyday so stay tuned!

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Simoaner

I joined the Freedom family to grow with them and getting help since im not a really good guy getting onto random forums and social media but with Freedom, WE have got everything! Forums, Shoutouts, GEORGE show's! I love it! I would love to be with Freedom! And also when I might hit 1000 Subscribers! That Is my milestone right now and what Im trying to achieve :) If you want to help, Checking the channel would already make me very happy! Thank you Freedom!View attachment 13966
Welcome to freedom! I love making MC videos! One of my Fav games