Lethality112

New User
Sep 5, 2016
Germany
YouTube
Hello people :)

I'm Chris and I'm a 20yo dude that has no idea what he's doing in life from Germany.
At the moment I'm working in a pretty big international company as IT-Expert and the reason why you can't find this definition of a job is the following - we get projects from companys and work on them. So you could say a year ago I was an IT-Support and nowadays I'm working on databases.

SOUNDS more interesting than it is

So yeah in my spare time I'm doing what I'm doing on YouTube and otherwise play on the guitar or games. Sadly, mostly alone. "Why is that?" you may ask. The reason is just - I was a competetive player, saw clans rise and fall, were often times in the leading position and after a while you just can't take it joining another clan, see it rise and fall again and then losing your friends cos the fall of that clan, you had emotions to brings you down.

So yeah that's what I do pretty much with my life now. I have no f*****g idea

I joined YTalk because I wanna find friends, which I can record and play together. Nowadays I'm just playing for fun and therefore the favourite thing I do in games - shenanigans. But I'm not only a gamer. Back in 2011, I started making German videos for 5 years I did almost every s**t you could do with a mic and a camera. So I also wanted to do vlogs about languages. I love learning languages and speaking a language truly helps learning.

I also think it's interesting to share my experience finding the differences between the German language and other languages. I mean did you know (if you're not a German/Dutch ofc xD) that for example Dutch or Afrikaans have so much in common with the German language? Also the scandinavian(exception Finland) are also extremely connected? Sure you can tell with history but Dutch is like German accent mixed with english.

Ugh, sorry I drifted away.

So my dream is to move to Canada, British Columbia and be a game designer. I have many problems here to fulfill it but I'm sure I'll reach it. I have many passions but the only one that were there since I was 4 or smth were games. I played all day, every day, every year. I also really like music, I listen actually to all kinds of music but my favourite band is Korpiklaani if somebody says that something.

Something I also really like is cola and ice tea. I mean I love a little can of cola, ice cold on a hot day. Sweet jesus only better feeling I get is either when I feel my muscles grow (I work out) or eating a dish, called in Germany "Kressesuppe" it's nothing else but a soup made out of cress. And it's really delicious.

Well besides all of that, in the quiet times, when everything makes no noises (I live on a village) I sometimes just sit there and either write a poem(I dunno I just start to write and verses coming out of me like I'm exhaling) or do some scribbles. The last one just since I was on some kind of a school for art. Not directly an art school but an institute that gives you all the basics you need. Sometimes I also meditate^^

So yeah that is me.
Just a crazy normal dude having fun, playing games and enjoys his life while he can.
If you got some questions I'll answer them

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Chris!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We're glad you found us! :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: Lethality112