Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

Reactions: Semplicemente Axl

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Semplicemente Axl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

What games you playing at the moment and on wich platform?

I play Minecraft really alot and Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the future,i dont know...because im unoccupied and i don't have money to spend...

Hey welcome to the Freedom familly! Hope you have a great growing channel! :D

Thank you very much :)

Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

I noticed that,i like this community,for real :)

Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Thanks, i will read all that i need to know :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I play Minecraft really alot and Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the future,i dont know...because im unoccupied and i don't have money to spend...

Thank you very much :)

I noticed that,i like this community,for real :)

Thanks, i will read all that i need to know :)
Huhu Minecraft is not really my thing but my wife plays it alot wich is just obsesses with making Pixelart and stuff XD

Semplicemente Axl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Huhu Minecraft is not really my thing but my wife plays it alot wich is just obsesses with making Pixelart and stuff XD

I make pixelart too :) and much other things xD

Welcome to freedom!
To have a positive and awesome time on here be sure to read the Forum Rules before posting! See you around.

I have already read,thank you :)

Semplicemente Axl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hehe, Pixelart can be fun at times but for me i would rather play Dragon Quest builders wich kinda is a replica of Minecraft but i like that sort of style more :)

I never see Dragon Quest builders...I searched it and is really awesome!For do this kind of graphics on MC need the mod Optifine and ShaderMod that allow to use really cool rendering systems ,some with CUDA support for nvidia gpu too :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I never see Dragon Quest builders...I searched it and is really awesome!For do this kind of graphics on MC need the mod Optifine and ShaderMod that allow to use really cool rendering systems ,some with CUDA support for nvidia gpu too :D
I have zero knowledge with Minecraft, for some reason i can't get myself to like it :p
Played the Dragon Quest Builders Demo though and that sure is my kinda thing :D

Semplicemente Axl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I have zero knowledge with Minecraft, for some reason i can't get myself to like it :p
Played the Dragon Quest Builders Demo though and that sure is my kinda thing :D
I can understand,but really,is much harder explain how mod's work,in the end,are easy to install and use them.MC have infinite ways of playing! Can follow the standard path (survive,make portal,go to END and kill the dragon) or make an amazing world as you please :)

Last edited: