Gaming Hi Freedom looking to grow

Goibe

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2016
Kingsbridge
YouTube
Goibe_
My name is Gabe and i am 14 years old living in devon. My YouTube channel is Goibe i have about 100 subs looking to gain more Through You. I usually post PC Content of any game really but usually Rocket League Or CSGO as they are popular and fun games. i made my way to freedom through a friend which helped me a lot as it helped my access and monitor my channel more. I started YouTube as a way of entertainment and happiness not just to entertain myself but others to.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
My name is Gabe and i am 14 years old living in devon. My YouTube channel is Goibe i have about 100 subs looking to gain more Through You. I usually post PC Content of any game really but usually Rocket League Or CSGO as they are popular and fun games. i made my way to freedom through a friend which helped me a lot as it helped my access and monitor my channel more. I started YouTube as a way of entertainment and happiness not just to entertain myself but others to.
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! CSGO or Rocket League eh? Will be checking out your channel and sub if I like it :D

Reactions: Goibe

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Rocket League can be huge fun if you play with a team of friends and have the skills to take it into ranked :D

Reactions: Goibe