J-Marine

New User
May 1, 2016
Hi Freedom! i am quite new to the freedom community heard good and bad. I love to entertain people and YouTube helps me do that i do it for a hobby and some day make it a Carrier but i doubt that i am young but mature kinda like ltcorbis i like to do commentary's,vlogs,skits,gaming and other stuff i put a good 8 hours into my big projects i am currently working on a huge project that is going to take me 3 to 4 weeks to do here is a example of my content that i will take 8 hours on.
Most of my more recent videos are updates and vlogs and a skit with my friend that i don't particularly enjoy myself but the video up above is a good example of content that i would enjoy myself. I keep wanting to improve my content and i really hope you could subscribe to my channel because you never know what big project i will work on next!
However if you don't like my content all good everyone one has there tastes and opinions. All i ask is you to tell me how i can improve i will enjoy reading your comments and seeing if you like my content thanks.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! I've heard some good things about the new Star Wars, but have not played much. It does look very similar to Battlefield IMO. As long as you have good equipment (which is a must in the gaming world,) just keep improving on yourself and be as interactive with your viewers as you possibly can

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hi Freedom! i am quite new to the freedom community heard good and bad. I love to entertain people and YouTube helps me do that i do it for a hobby and some day make it a Carrier but i doubt that i am young but mature kinda like ltcorbis i like to do commentary's,vlogs,skits,gaming and other stuff i put a good 8 hours into my big projects i am currently working on a huge project that is going to take me 3 to 4 weeks to do here is a example of my content that i will take 8 hours on.
Most of my more recent videos are updates and vlogs and a skit with my friend that i don't particularly enjoy myself but the video up above is a good example of content that i would enjoy myself. I keep wanting to improve my content and i really hope you could subscribe to my channel because you never know what big project i will work on next!
However if you don't like my content all good everyone one has there tastes and opinions. All i ask is you to tell me how i can improve i will enjoy reading your comments and seeing if you like my content thanks.

Hello man nice video, and welcome to the freedom family <3